We have rain jackets to protect out trunk, head and upper extremities, so it makes sense to seek protection for our lower extremities. Staying dry for the whole body is the only way to go. Rain pants, also known as rain trousers, are also wind and waterproof. Combining these outerwear garments provides protection against the elements while providing the wearer with comfort, versatility, and durability for long lasting wear.
The Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant represents a progression and addition to men’s outdoor apparel. This rain pant is constructed from 100% Polyester Polyurethane and bonded to a woven backing enhances the strength and durability of the pant. This sleek and functionable piece of outerwear pant is designed to fit comfortably while allowing room for regular pants to be worn underneath. Its generous cut also allows for freedom of movement. This combination of material and design characteristics delivers a rain pant that provides protection against wind and rain, enables warmth from additional pants and thermals to be worn underneath, includes covered angled pockets with snaps for rain protection to valuables or hands, and has full elasticized waistband with elastic drawstring for the perfect fit.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant
- Constructed from 100% Polyester Polyurethane with heat-sealed seams to provide wind and waterproof protection from the elements to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Hook and loop closure tabs at hem provide for effective adjustability in helping keep wind and water out.
- The covered angled pockets with snaps help keep moisture out, and valuables secured.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- Full elasticized waistband with elastic drawstring allow you to customize the fit to your waist and desired snugness.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant
- Sleek design and a color contrast with your rain jacket.
- The rain pant is available in two basic colors.
- Black (010)
- True Navy (260)
- This rain pant pairs with the New Englander Rain Jacket (9199)
Decoration options for the Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant
There are three decoration options for personalizing the Men’s New Englander Rain Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Adult New Englander Rain Pant (9198).