The wet environment of the Andes Mountains in South America is the origin of the poncho. Described as a single piece of fabric, or as a seam-sealed garment, with a slit in the middle for the head to pass through, is a raincoat that provides protection from the rain.
The Charles River Adult Pacific Poncho is made of 100% polyurethane bonded to 100% polyester knit thickness fabric for a total of 1 pound, making it an excellent choice for backpacking and camping. A built-in travel pouch allows the poncho to be packed into its own pocket for easy and convenient transport. Side snap closure under arms creates sleeves to help with ease of movement and range of motion.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Adult Pacific Poncho
- Constructed with 100% polyurethane bonded to a 100% knit thickness fabric (4.57 oz./yd2) for an excellent waterproof capability for a dry and comfortable wear in rainy and windy weather.
- The hood provides wind and rain protection for the head, and its adjustable drawstring feature allows the hood to be snugged to your personal fit desire.
- Side snap closure under arms creates sleeves for added mobility.
- Heat-sealed seams are engineered for durability with extra fabric strength.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Adult Pacific Poncho
- Its design allows for all outdoor activities where rain and wind may become a factor.
- Poncho nicely packs into its own pocket for ease in packing and travel.
- One (1) pound total weight makes it great for backpacking and camping.
- Size is qualified as a “one size fits most” poncho.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Adult Pacific Poncho
- The poncho’s long length, rounded bottom hem, and adjustable drawstring hood create a flattering look while keeping you dry and protected.
- The poncho is available in the following colors:
- Royal (070)
- Black (010)
- Red (060)
- Navy (040)
- Maroon (030)
- Forest (020)
- Coordinates with the New Englander Pant Style (9198) and the Youth Style (8709)
Decoration options for the Charles River Adult Pacific Poncho
There are three decoration options for personalizing this poncho; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print. Great for customizing with a brand logo as a useful marketing item.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.