The jacket, from its earliest origins, was designed to provide the body with warmth and protection and in some cases additional art was added to the design to represent a group of people or have a unique meaning to the group or individual. The design of a jacket is intended to offer protection against mild environmental elements as opposed to the coat that is designed to provide protection against more severe temperature and environmental forces. For this purpose, the jacket is constructed to cover the neck (and head if a hood is included), the body to the waist, and the arms with sleeves.
The Charles River Adult Performer Jacket is a versatile outerwear garment that fully zips up the front for easy donning and doffing by the wearer. Its stylish look, its durability of design, and its sweatshirt lining provide extra warmth. Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket that you may desire, makes this jacket extremely popular with organizations, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while projecting a unity and camaraderie of the group.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Adult Performer Jacket
- Constructed from wind and water-resistant 100% River Tec™ Nylon Taffeta to provide protection on those rainy or chilly days to keep you dry and comfortable when on the go.
- The jacket is lined with heavyweight ash gray Poly/rayon/cotton blend sweatshirt fleece for extra warmth for those days with a breeze and chill in the air.
- The front full-length zipper extends above the neck so it can be zipped up higher to provide the neck extra protection against the wind, cold, and even the sun for sensitive skin.
- The hooded full zip design of the jacket comes with shockcord adjustable drawstring to customize the amount of closure around their head and face to further combat the elements.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Adult Performer Jacket
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 5 extra-large (5XL).
- Elasticized cuffs and waistband offer a snug and comfortable fit to keep the sleeve extended the length of the arm, or if desired pulled up and maintained at a different desired level on the forearm, and a tight fit at the waist to keep the cold out.
- Covered front zippered pockets help keep valuables safe, and an anatomically effective location allows you to place your hands for comfort and style.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Adult Performer Jacket
- Covered zippered side pockets, while providing a definite functionality for comfort of hand placement, allow the wearer to place their hands in a controlled position to display a sense of confidence and casualness.
- The jacket is available in the following colors. They are
- Royal Blue (070)
- Maroon (030)
- Navy (040)
- Black (010)
- Forest (020)
- Red (060)
- This jacket coordinates with Youth version (8921).
Decoration options for the Charles River Adult Performer Jacket
There are two decoration options for personalizing the Adult Performer Jacket; heat transfer and embroidery.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of this jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. The embroidery technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Adult Performer Jacket?
- Family reunions
- Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Spirit teams
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases