Charles River Adult Signal Hi-Vis Jacket (9732) Overview
The entire purpose around the development of high-visibility clothing can be summed up in one word – safety. High visibility apparel makes a person stand out and be very noticeable or seen in conditions where low visibility exists. It is an essential piece of outerwear for workers in road repair and construction, railway workers, emergency services personnel, snow removal businesses, certain warehouse positions, crossing guard, motorcyclists, and virtually any setting where workers or participants are near moving vehicles or would benefit from being easily seen for safety reasons.
The Charles River Adult Hi-Vis Jacket is a highly effective hi-visibility jacket that wears comfortably while providing the safety and protection needed by many skilled workers in low visibility and added safety demanding environments. The jacket is constructed from 100% Oxford Polyester fabric with windproof and waterproof 2000 mm coating and taped seams for extra protection and durability. A warmth providing anti-pill fleece lining for added comfort and of course, safety color schemes and reflective material on the jacket’s front, back, and sleeves provide that hi-visibility safety.
Safety Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Adult Signal Hi-Vis Jacket
- 2-inch wide 3M™ Scotchlite Reflective Material applied to the jacket’s front, back, and sleeves ensure that you will be seen from all directions for the needed safety of the worker.
- The windproof and waterproof characteristics provided by the 100% Oxford Polyester fabric and 2000 mm coating keeps you protected when on the job.
- Taped seams and double-needle stitching add to the waterproof and durable construction needed for challenging work environments.
- Anti-pill fleece lining provides warmth and the rib knit cuffs and hem enhance the comfortability and fit of the jacket.
- Full zipper extends to cover the neck when engaged.
- The Lime Green and Lime Green/Black are approved ANSI 107-2010 Class III.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Adult Signal Hi-Vis Jacket
- Conveniently located front shoulder loops for radio attachment and easy access.
- Side-seam zippers allow for ventilation and easy access to your duty belt.
- A sew-on badge holder as may be needed by your profession.
- Zippered side pockets for our hands and an inside pocket for your valuables.
- The color schemes of this jacket are:
- Lime Green (458) – approved ANSI 107-2010 Class III
- Lime Green/Black (461) – approved ANSI 107-2010 Class III
- Royal/Black (472) – not ANSI rated
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 5 extra-large (5XL).
Decoration factors of the Charles River Adult Signal Hi-Vis Jacket
- ESA (Embroidery Stow-Away) for easy decorating on inside at the wearer’s left chest without disturbing the coat’s insulating fabric. A convenient feature if you want to advertise our logo or represent your unity.
- There are three decoration options for personalizing this hi-vis Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Download the form below to start the process of personalizing your Signal Hi-Vis Jacket today!
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Adult Hi-Vis Jacket (9732).