It has always been our goal to provide the highest quality apparel decoration to our highest quality apparel. The decoration of clothing pieces allows individuals and organizations to represent and advertise their logo and/or defining statements in a powerful and eye-catching way. SweatshirtStation.com has worked with Charles River Apparel for years to coordinate and facilitate decorative heat transfer of their clothing apparel – jackets and other clothing items – for multitudes of businesses, organizations, teams, groups, and individuals across the nation.
What is Apparel Heat Transfer Decoration?
Apparel heat transfer methodology offers unlimited finishes (e.g., foil, reflective, matte, metallic, glossy, etc.) and styles of the high-quality vinyl using “PerfectSeal” technology that can be applied/ironed to multiple fabrics to produce a detailed image of vibrant colors. The technology is the most affordable of the decoration techniques and can be applied to nylon, microfiber, polyester, poly knit, and waterproof fabrics.
What is the Purpose of Heat Transfer Decoration?
The heat transfer image – a logo, icon, statement, name, or decoration – is a digital transfer of your decoration to the surface of clothing that is intended to provide a vibrantly colored, contrasting appearance, and does so with finer details and smaller text than embroidery. The image is used to market, advertise, or represent your business, organization, team, group, or even yourself for others to see. Sometimes it is intended to help create a sense of unity and belonging among members of the respective entities.
Why You Should Consider Charles River Apparel for Your Decorative Heat Transfer Needs?
Charles River Apparel has been providing decorative services to its customers for several years and has developed the highest quality decoration processes that are delivered via the highest quality standards of customer service. Heat transfer is a common decoration technique that is the most affordable technology and very effective for personalized decoration, such as sports uniforms, as well as for smaller orders.
What Apparel is Heat Transfer Ideal for?
- Team Uniforms & Jerseys
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Activewear & Sports Apparel
What Do You Need to Know About Getting Charles River Apparel Heat Transferred with Your Logo?
Once you have chosen the clothing apparel items and number to be purchased, it is important to understand certain screen print requirements and provide specific information to move forward with your decorative screen print. These are:
- Type of Art Files: Electronic art in EPS, AI, TIFF, or PDF files with a resolution of 300 dpi or greater are accepted for heat transfer decorating.
- PMS Color Match: You need to provide PMS colors form the Pantone Solid Coated Library, and we can help match them for you.
- Minimum Quantity Order: Heat Transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo. Orders less than 24 pieces will incur a fee.
What is the Cost of Heat Transfer?
The final total cost depends on the art size and quantity of apparel items heat transferred. The chart below provides those and other details.
Heat Transfer Prices
|Size (sq.in)||Qty 24-299||Qty 300-1,000||Qty 1,000+|
|Up to 6″||$2.50||$2.45||$2.40|
Offered on nylon, microfiber, polyester, polyknit, waterproof and sweatshirt fabrics
|Individual Polybag: $0.50 per piece|
|Poncho Re-bagging: $0.75 per piece|
|For orders shipping to multiple locations, a $3.95 charge per location will be assessed on each additional “shop to” address|
|Pre-Ticketing/Barcoding: $0.50 per piece|
|Rush Orders (any order that is needed to be shipped in under 2 days with a firm in-hands date:
Rush orders are not confirmed until a member of the Deco Team has the approval of a schedule
What Else Should You Know About Heat Transfer?
- Virtual Sample and Virtual Proof:
- We can provide you with a virtual digital sample of how your logo will look on the apparel item of your choosing. It gives you an idea, not a production proof, of what your logo will look like in the selected area of the apparel item.
- Once your PO is received, we generate a virtual proof that details the colors, art size, placement and additional details.
- Free Quote: We can provide you with a free quote of the total cost after receiving your logo artwork and order quantity.
- Turnaround Time: Turnaround time is 7-10 business days after your order has been officially submitted. We can work with you on rush orders and other specifics.
- Assorted Garment Sizes: We can print on both youth and adult garments together if the design size is made to fit the smallest item being screen printed. If two sizes of artwork are required – one size for youth and the other for adult clothing, then each imprint size is considered a separate order.
How Do You Get Started?
To get the process started for product purchase and decoration of your selected items, contact us at 385-200-1919, or you can email us at email@example.com.