Charles River Apparel Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go (9107) Overview
People on the go need apparel that provides convenience and functionality so they can enjoy the various adventures and outings popular among those who live in our fast-paced society. One such convenience for those on the go is the ability to conveniently store and transport items when traveling or going on an adventure.
The Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go Jacket comes with a full-length front zip, is very lightweight at 2.06 oz/yd2, is constructed of 100% Softex fabric, and has a three-piece hood with drawstring and inner collar. And when it comes to convenience in storage and transport, the jacket packs into a back pocket with a strap and pocket so you can keep your personals close by. This stylish look and variety of decoration options and possibilities make this jacket a favorite for branding decoration to market your entity or organization name and logo.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go
- Constructed of 100% Softex Polyester for protection from elements.
- A three-piece hood with drawstring and inner collar to protect your head and neck areas.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go
- The jacket, because of its lightweight construction materials, packs conveniently into a back pocket for that spur of the moment Pack-N-Go event or well-planned in advance travel experiences where packing space is limited.
- Convenient front pockets for hand placement and placement of personal belongings.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go
- The contrasting fabric color and zipper add a stylish look for the fashion-minded.
- The jacket is available in these colors.
- White (080)
- Black (010)
- Navy (040)
- Grey (115)
- This jacket coordinates with Women’s Fanny Pack-N-Go Pullover (5107)
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Men’s Fanny Pack-N-Go (9107).