The Quad Pullover jacket is a product of evolution over time, specifically inspired by the modern collegiate population, it is a casual and functional jacket for today’s modern look and feel. A look good and feel good jacket for the person on-the-go.
The Charles River Quad Pullover is a stylish and comfortable pullover sweatshirt made of 60% cotton/40% polyester for a soft, comfortable and fleece warm feel when out enjoying a fall or spring outing. The 2×2 rib knit of the bottom hem and sleeve cuffs provide a form-fitting feature to ensure a snug fit to keep the wind out, and a mock neck ¼ zipper ending at the neckline for a relaxed collar.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Quad Pullover
- Constructed of 60% cotton/40% polyester for a comfortable sweatshirt fleece (7.08 oz./yd2) for comfort, warmth, and easy fit for use in multiple settings.
- A strong and dependable zipper with nickel finish ensures long-term durability and performance.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Quad Pullover
- The 2×2 rib knit fabric at bottom hem and sleeve cuffs provide an enhanced fit for comfort and style.
- A mock neck ¼ zip, zipper terminates at the neckline for a relaxed collar look and feel.
- Size availability ranges from extra-extra small (XXS) to 4 extra-large (4XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Quad Pullover
- The relaxed collar portrays a casual look and frees the neck from any restriction.
- The contrasting chest stripe and inside collar deliver on the casual, collegiate-inspired fashionable look.
- A faux leather zipper pull adds to the classy look of the open and relaxed collar.
- This pullover jacket is available in the following color schemes:
- Heather Grey/Navy (513)
- Maroon/White (033)
- Bay/Pale Pink (373)
- Navy/White (048)
- Black/Grey (006)
- Forest/Navy (023)
Decoration options for the Charles River Quad Pullover
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Pullover; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.