Charles River Apparel provides screenprint decorative services for their clothing apparel. This decoration technique is typically applied to shirts, jackets, hoodies, and even raingear. To provide the highest quality decorative features to its finest quality apparel, Charles River Apparel has a Decoration Department that specializes in meeting each customer’s unique decorative needs.
SweatshirtStation.com has worked with Charles River Apparel for years to coordinate and facilitate decorative screen print of their clothing apparel – jackets and other clothing items – for multitudes of businesses, organizations, teams, groups, and individuals across the nation.
What is Apparel Screen Print Decoration?
Apparel Screen printing is a type of stenciling technique that presses thick ink through a fine mesh screen to transfer ink onto the surface an apparel item, leaving a crisp imprint on the surface of the fabric. The apparel item must then be dried to prevent the ink from smudging.
What is the Purpose of Screen Print Decoration?
The screenprint image – a logo, icon, statement, name, or decoration – that is ink transferred through a multicolor fine mesh screen to the piece of clothing is intended to provide a vibrantly colored and contrasting appearance image. The image is used to market, advertise, or represent your business, organization, team, group, or even yourself for others to see. Sometimes it is intended to help create a sense of unity and belonging among members of the respective entities.
What Apparel is Screen Printing Ideal for?
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Active wear
- Sports Apparel
Why You Should Consider Charles River Apparel for Your Decorative Screen Print Needs?
Charles River Apparel has been providing decorative services to its customers for several years and has developed the highest quality decoration processes that are delivered via the highest quality standards of customer service. Screenprint is a common decoration technique usually applied to shirts, jackets, and hoodies and is very durable. This means that the Charles River Apparel Decoration Department can provide its customers with the highest quality screen print decorations to its own highest quality and a broad diversity of clothing.
What Do You Need to Know About Getting Charles River Apparel Screen Printed with Your Logo?
Once you have chosen the clothing apparel items and number to be purchased, it is important to understand certain screen print requirements and provide specific information to move forward with your decorative screen print. These are:
- Minimum Quantity Order: There is an embroidery minimum of 12 pieces per logo. Orders less than 12 pieces will incur an additional fee.
- Type of Art Files: AI, EPS, and PDF files are accepted – created as a vector, with all type and strokes converted to outlines.
- Coral Draw and Freehand files must be exported as EPS files
- Files should have graphics and fonts converted to outlines. Placed and linked images are not acceptable
- If you do not have usable artwork, our graphic design department can usually re-create your artwork into the proper format needed for output. To do so, the best file format is 300dpi jpeg
- PMS Color Match: You will need to provide PMS colors from the Pantone Solid Coated Library, and we can help match them for you.
What is the Cost of Screen Print?
The final total cost depends on the art size and quantity of apparel items screen printed. The chart below provides those and other details.
Screen Print Prices
|Screen Charges||Qty 12-23||Qty 24-35||Qty 36-96||Qty 97-287||Qty 288-500*|
|Poncho style 9207||$25.00||N/A||N/A||$3.00||$2.90||$2.70|
|*Quantity over 600 – call for quote
Color change charge (required with multi-color designs) $30 per color, per logo. Minimum 12 pcs
What Else Should You Know About Screen Printing?
- Virtual Sample and Virtual Proof:
- We can provide you with a virtual digital sample of how your logo will look on the apparel item of your choosing. It gives you an idea, not a production proof, of what your logo will look like in the selected area of the apparel item.
- Once your PO is received, we generate a virtual proof that details the colors, art size, placement and additional details.
- Free Quote: We can provide you with a free quote of the total cost after receiving your logo artwork and order quantity.
- Logo Modifications: We can work with you to modify the original size and colors of your logo. We can also include extra lettering lines.
- Turnaround Time: Turnaround time is 7-10 business days after your order has been officially submitted. We can work with you on rush orders and other specifics.
- Mixes: You can mix Charles River Apparel styles, sizes, and colors in your decoration needs.
- Underlay Primer Coat: A primer coat is applied to all color garments (including black) to give a base for printing the design on and allows colors to appear as they should.
- Rainwear: We have expertise to create high-quality printing on difficult water-resistant and waterproof fabrics.
- Assorted Garment Sizes: We can print on both youth and adult garments together if the design size is made to fit the smallest item being screen printed. If two sizes of artwork are required – one size for youth and the other for adult clothing, then each imprint size is considered a separate order.
How Do You Get Started?
To get the process started for product purchase and decoration of your selected items, contact us at 385-200-1919, or you can email us at email@example.com.