Apparel comes in so many different styles and is designed to meet a variety of purposes or functions. A garment that is constructed from 100% cotton will certainly provide the wearer with softness and comfort for a casual affair or simply lounging around.
The Charles River Camden Crew Crop sweatshirt is made of 100% Cotton corded cotton and garment-dyed with an enzyme wash for a perfectly comfortable feel next to your skin. It’s features of a crewneck, wide rib-knit hem with side slits and ribbed neckline present a stylish and yet casual and relaxed look for when you just want to hang out and be comfy as you do so. It’s environmentally friendly enzyme-based snow wash treatment eliminates exposed cellulose giving the garment a lived-in look.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Crop
- Constructed of 100% Cotton Corded cotton for softness and comfort.
- Long sleeves project the arms and they come with 2×2 rib, as does the neckline, and bottom hem.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Crop
- A cropped crewneck pullover style makes easy on/off.
- The body has slide slits for relaxed hem opening.
- Size availability ranges from extra-extra small (XXS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Crop
- The garment-dyed, then snow washed treatment delivers a one of a kind lived-in look.
- The crew crop style portrays a causal and relaxed look and feel.
- The sweatshirt is available in these colors:
- Honey (491)
- Storm (494)
- Vintage Black (310)
Decoration options for the Charles River Camden Crew Crop
The following options are available for personalizing this sweatshirt.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on nylon, microfiber, polyester, polyknit, and waterproof fabrics ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors. Click HERE to learn more about our Heat Transfer Process.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability. Click HERE to learn more about our Screen Print Process.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.