Some techniques used in the dyeing process of fabric can produce a garment that will gently fade over time giving it an enhanced vintage or relaxed look. As such, garments treated with this technique produce the enviously feature of looking uniquely different so that no two garments look exactly alike.
The Charles River Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt is made of 100% cotton (10.62 oz/yd2) is garment dyed, then snow washed to achieve the distinctive look of a washed-out color palette. It features a crew style neck and a rib knit trim neckline, cuff, and bottom opening for a casual look. This garment is constructed to be soft, comfortable, and easy to wear.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- Constructed of 100% cotton for softness next to the body.
- Long sleeves project the arms the rib knit trim around the neckline, cuff, and bottom opening create a comfortable feel.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- The crew style neck pullover style makes easy on/off.
- Its softness makes this garment comfortable to wear and effective layering piece.
- Size availability ranges from extra-extra small (XXS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- The garment dyed, then snow washed treatment delivers a one of a kind lived-in look.
- The crew neck style portrays a causal and relaxed look and feel.
- The sweatshirt is available in these colors:
- Millennial Pink (384)
- Oat (362)
- Bay (371)
- Vintage Black (310)
- Chambray (376)
- Denim (393)
Decoration options for the Charles River Camden Crew Neck Sweatshirt
The following options are available for personalizing this sweatshirt.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on nylon, microfiber, polyester, polyknit, and waterproof fabrics ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors. Click HERE to learn more about our Heat Transfer process.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability. Click HERE to learn more about our Screen Print process.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.