The origin of the common jacket has historical roots from different civilizations dating as far back as ancient Greece, called a tunic. Described as a garment for the body designed to provide warmth and protection by covering the body, extending from the neck and shoulder area to somewhere between the hips and knees, and having sleeves to cover the arms terminating at the wrist.
The Charles River Classic Pullover Jacket is a stylish lightweight piece of outerwear clothing that is pulled over the head, has a front quarter zipper that provides for some openness and is designed to provide protection, comfort, and warmth to the wearer. Moreover, it is also designed with a classic look that is extremely fashionable with a high level of functionality. Because of this combination of performance and protection, functionality, and fashion, this jacket is extremely popular with organizations, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while projecting unity and camaraderie of the group.
- Constructed from wind and water-resistant River Tec™ Nylon Taffeta to provide protection from wind and rain, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- The entire jacket is lined with 100% cotton flannel to provide the wearer with comfort, softness, and warmth for those less than perfect days.
- The front zipper extends above the neck so it can be zipped up higher to provide the neck extra protection against the wind, cold, and even the sun for sensitive skin. The blood vessels of the neck area are large and located near the body surface, so protecting them against the elements helps maintain body temperature by protecting against heat loss from convection.
- The hood of the jacket comes with an adjustable shock cord drawstring allowing the wearer to customize the amount of closure around their head and face to combat the level of environmental factors that are present on any given day.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Classic Pullover
- The jacket, because of its lightweight construction materials, packs conveniently into its own pouch pocket for that spur of the moment Pack-N-Go event or well-planned in advance travel experiences where space can be a premium.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 5 extra-large (5XL), with the color of Marine Blue also available in extra small (XS) size.
- Elasticized cuffs for a snug fit to keep the sleeve extended the length of the arm, or if desired pulled up and maintained at the new desired level on the forearm.
- An adjustable shockcord hem drawstring allows the wearer to cinch the waist level hem to your own satisfaction.
- Front pocket pouch not only allows you to place your hands for comfort but can serve as a place to carry small items for quick access or storage as the situation demands.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Pullover
- Front pockets, while providing a definite functionality for the comfort of hand placement, allow the wearer to place their hands in a controlled position to display a sense of confidence and casualness.
- The jacket is available in a dozen different colors. They are
- Royal Blue (070)
- Maroon (030)
- White (080)
- Navy (040)
- Black (010)
- Orange (250)
- Forest (020)
- Marine Blue (193)
- Red (060)
- Yellow (150)
- Cardinal (036)
- Purple (050)
- The Classic Pullover also comes in a “Striped” model for an added flare or even color association of an organization or team.
- The Classic Pullover also pairs with the Pacer Pant Style 9936 for a head to foot coverage and uniformity.
- This jacket coordinates with the Youth Style 8905 if a family theme is desired.
Decoration options for the Charles River Classic Pullover Jacket
There are two decoration options for personalizing the Classic Pullover Jacket; heat transfer and embroidery.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Classic Pullover Jacket?
- Family Reunions
- Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases
Click HERE to buy the Charles River Classic Pullover Jacket (9905).