Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket (4099) Overview
Since the 1920s, the so-called birth of the modern fashion era, the revolution in women’s clothing has not stopped with a myriad of new styles that provide better protection, more versatility and comfort, and increased functionality with ongoing style statements.
The Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket represents a continuation in the innovation and versatility of women’s apparel. This stylish and lengthy fit piece of outerwear clothing is designed to fit naturally while providing protection from the elements, freedom of movement and airflow circulation. The combination of construction design and functionality delivers a rain jacket that provides protection against wind and rain, and multi-seasonal use, with quality and style.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket
- Constructed from 100% Polyurethane bonded to a woven backing and taffeta nylon in sleeves with heat-seams provide wind and waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable.
- This jacket is lined with contrast color mesh in body, front yoke, and underarm vents to allow for air circulation for comfort and freshness.
- Exposed zipper with inside wind flat to keep the rain out, and covered zipper pockets and adjustable tabbed cuffs.
- 3M™ reflective on front vent yoke and back for presence awareness at night.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to large (L).
- Elasticized hood hem for a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable tab cuffs for customizing the snugness of the sleeves.
- Lengthy design for protection when sitting.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket
- Slim fitting with a slight inferior flare at the hem
- Covered zippered side pockets offer additional protection from rain, and an anatomically effective location allows you to place your hands for comfort and style.
- The jacket is available in 2 different colors with reflective trim. They are
- Coral/Reflective (256)
- Aqua/Reflective (236)
- Gold/Reflective (578)
- This Jacket coordinates with the New Englander Collection.
Decoration options for the Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. Click HERE to buy the Charles River Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket.