Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket (9317) Overview
The Charles River Men’s Axis Shell Jacket is a lightweight single layer softshell jacket that fully zips up the front and is naturally breathable and yet water-resistant without the need for treatments. Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to this jacket, making this jacket extremely popular for displaying comfort and style.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- Constructed with a flexible and lightweight blend of 97% Polyester and 3% spandex stretch fabric with peached lining for natural flexibility through a wide range of motion.
- A full-length front zipper with stand up collar, chin guard, and full-length wind flap provides extra protection against the wind, cold, and even the sun.
- A single layer softshell jacket is designed to provide breathability and yet be water-resistant without becoming bulky.
- Adjustable tabbed cuffs with hook and loop closure for a more snug fit and protection.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 5 extra-large (5XL).
- Very light and non-bulky single layer softshell jacket offers enhanced breathability.
- Zippered side pockets provide additional protection to items you may choose to place in the pockets.
- Open bottom with drop-tail helm.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- The jacket is available in the following color schemes. They are
- Black (010)
- Steel Grey (204)
- Navy (040)
- Pieced styling with a topstitching provides for a modern, sporty look.
- Coordinates with the Women’s Axis Softshell Jacket (5317).
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Men’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket?
- Men’s Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. Click HERE to purchase the Charles River Men’s Axis Shell Jacket.