The jacket is one of the most versatile, functional and protective outerwear apparel ever created. From its origins it has been evolving to include the newest and most relevant features demanded by consumers. Its multitude of unique characteristics, including those that go beyond fashion, has ensured its foray into every person category – men, women, youth, child, and even infant – and has application in many functional categories.
The Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket is one of the most versatile and professional looking jackets on the market. Its versatility in design qualifies it to provide the best in professional wear for heading to the office, business trips, out on the town experiences, or wherever a look of professionalism is needed or desired. Considered a midweight (11.36 oz./yd2) outerwear apparel, it is constructed of 97% Polyester and 3% Spandex shell fabric bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot for the ultimate in comfort, freedom of movement, while providing the jacket necessity of wind and water-resistant protection.
This jacket is fast becoming one of the most popular jackets for personal and professional wear as well as for professionally representing your company or organizations name and logo.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
- Constructed from 97% Polyester/3% Spandex for the face side shell and bonded to 100% Polyester Tricot ensure comfort and durability while providing wind and water-resistant weather protection.
- The Spandex provides a mechanical stretch for comfort and freedom of movement.
- The full zip front extends high enough to offer added protection around the neck and raglan sleeves shield the arms beyond the wrist.
- A mock neck collar with Tricot chin guard and wind flap enhance that protection while adding comfort.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- The in-seam zippered pockets are a convenient comfort area for hands or a storage for valuables.
- The drop-tail hem offers added coverage to the posterior.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
- Covered in-seam zippered vertical side pockets present a stylish look.
- The jacket is available in these colors:
- Black (010)
- Steel Melange (308)
- Navy Melange (390)
- This Jacket coordinates with the Women’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket (5923).
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. Click HERE to purchase the Charles River Men’s Back Bay Soft Shell Jacket (9923).