The original concept in the development of Fleece was to design a material fabric that would be superior to wool in its ability to provide warmth against cold weather. Fleece is made from a synthetic polyester fabric that is woven into a light fabric to create a unique configuration that helps hold heat in to provide good insulation.
The Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover is a quarter-snap placket with dyed to match rubberized snaps for extended closure when desired. Made from 100% polyester heathered fleece knit and features a stylish contrast color on the neck binding. This jacket is a great transitional piece and comes with low-profile vertical side seam pockets lined with dyed-to-match jersey for feel and comfort.
Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket makes this article of clothing popular with organizations, businesses, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while advertising their logo and branding identity.
Key protection and performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover
- Constructed of 100% Polyester Heathered Fleece knit for good insulation against cooler weather.
- The quarter snap placket with stand-up collar with dyed-to-match rubberized buttons allows you to button-up for added protection to the neck from cold and wind.
Key functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover
- Low-profile side seam pockets lined with dyed-to-match jersey ensure protection for your hands.
- Stylish quarter-snap pullover design for easy on/off.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Key fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover
- Contrasting colors that highlight the neck binding and inside placket deliver a bold look.
- Available in the following color schemes:
- Medium Blue Heather/Navy (291)
- Steel Heather/Charcoal (303)
- Red Heather/Charcoal (292)
- Coordinates with Women’s Bayview Fleece Pullover (5825).
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover
There is one decoration option for personalizing this jacket; embroidery.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. The embroidery technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services. Click HERE to learn more about embroidery with us.
The Embroidery decoration minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. Click HERE to purchase the Charles River Men’s Bayview Fleece Pullover (9825)