The design technique of interweaving mixed fabric colors or mixed fiber types, e.g., cotton and polyester, to produce another color of material is referred to as heathered. For example, black and white fibers can be combined to produce a grey color, or other colors can be combined to create a multicolored effect. Fleece is a synthetic polyester fabric made from plastic that provides good insulation and was originally created to be a material superior to wool. The polyester is woven into a light fabric and then brushed to enhance the volume of the fibers.
The Charles River Men’s Concord Jacket is a transitional garment of the heather fleece collection that is made of 100% polyester at 8.26 oz/yd, anti-pill sweater fleece exterior for added warmth and brushed interior for added softness and comfort. Frontal full zipper and contrast color woven overlay on the yoke, outer collar, and side panels create an eye-catching style for use in different venues.
Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket makes this transitional or layering article of clothing popular with organizations, businesses, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while advertising their logo and branding identity, or simply want their own style in its wear.
Key protection and performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Concord Jacket
- Constructed of 100% Polyester (8.26 oz/yd) anti-pill sweater fleece exterior for added warmth.
- A brushed interior adds softness next to your body for comfortable wear.
Key functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Concord Jacket
- Front full zipper and classic fit offer easy on/off and various layering options as the seasons transition.
- Vertical side pockets for comfortable hand placement and also a location for personal belongings you want to keep on hand.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Key fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Concord Jacket
- Yarn-dyed to produce a unique heathered appearance.
- Available in the following heathered colors:
- Charcoal Heather (110)
- Oatmeal Heather (129)
- Light Grey Heather (514)
- Coordinates with Women’s Concord Jacket (5995).
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Concord Jacket
There are two decoration options for personalizing this jacket; heat transfer and embroidery.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors. Click HERE to learn more about Heat Transfer.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having your logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality contrasting appearance. This technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations in decoration services. Click HERE to learn more about Embroidery.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery minimums are 12 pieces per logo.