In the manufacturing of apparel, the term heathered has reference to the interweaving of mixed colors or mixed fiber types to produce another color of material. For example, black and white fibers can be combined to produce a grey color, or other colors can be combined to create a multicolored effect. Heather fabric will typically contain cotton and either polyester or rayon.
Fleece is a synthetic polyester fabric made from plastic that provides good insulation and was originally created to be a material superior to wool. The polyester is woven into a light fabric and then brushed to enhance the volume of the fibers.
The Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover is a stylish outerwear garment is lighter than wool and a very comfortable jacket that has anti-perspiration qualities, allows moisture to evaporate while blocking humidity from the outside. The moisture resistant property makes this jacket is ideal for a variety of weather conditions and as a multi-seasonal transitional garment.
Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket makes this article of clothing popular with organizations, businesses, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while advertising their logo and branding identity.
Key protection and performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover
- Constructed of 100% Polyester sweater fleece brushed on the inside for soft feel and to add comfort.
- Heat activated adhesive and pressure welded front pockets for durability.
- Stand up collar lined with brushed tricot for added comfort and warmth.
- Seams are double needle stitched for extra durability.
Key functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover
- The combination of warmth, water resistant, and anti-perspiration properties provide a multi-seasonal transitional jacket wear much of the year.
- Stylish quarter-zip pullover design.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- Features open cuffs and hem, and zippered pocket on left sleeve
Key fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover
- The jacket’s knit binding adds a unique design detail and is yarn-dyed for a unique heathered appearance.
- Available in the following heathered colors:
- Charcoal Heather (110)
- Navy Heather (240)
- Oatmeal Heather (129)
- Light Grey Heather (514)
- Coordinates with Women’s Heathered Fleece Pullover (5312).
Decoration options for the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover
There is one decoration option for personalizing this jacket; embroidery.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. The embroidery technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
The Embroidery decoration minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
What are some of the more common types of organizations, businesses or entities that choose the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover?
- Family insignias or family reunion memorabilia
- Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Spirit teams
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel.
Click HERE to purchase the Charles River Men’s Heathered Fleece Pullover (9312)