Just like kids, toddlers love to play in the rain and kick around in puddles. It’s an initiation to the outdoors and the beginning of an exploration of the world around them. Keeping toddlers warm and shielding them against rain is a job Charles River takes with pride. Fortunately, the modern rain jacket is designed with the latest in durable and protecting fabric and features that not only offer protection but deliver in style, comfort, versatility and do so with a flare of fashion.
The Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket is constructed from 100% polyester polyurethane that is wind and waterproof and has heat-sealed seams to provide additional weather proofing. The polyurethane is bonded to a woven backing to help make a stronger and more durable fabric that is the main feature of his versatile jacket. Its design is to protect children from the elements, enable freedom of movement for fun and frolicking, enable proper air flow circulation. Reflective single stripe accent at the hem in front and back help provide safety to the child when out at night by alerting drivers and others as to your child’s presence and need for precaution.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket
- Constructed from 100% Polyurethane for superior wind and rainproof material bonded to a woven backing for additional fabric strength, durability, and longer wear.
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves with heat-seams add to the wind and waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable while allowing easy on/off.
- This jacket is lined with mesh, and underarm vents provide for air-circulation to increase the comfort and freshness of wear.
- Reflective single stripe accent at the hem in front and back and dual reflective stripe accent on the right arm (colors of wave, aqua, coral and hot pink) provide nighttime safety, alerting others to your child’s presence and to proceed with caution.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket
- Sizes available: 2T and 3T.
- The hood and cuffs of this jacket have an elasticized material to ensure a better fit and eliminates any safety risk associated with drawstring mishaps.
- Covered zippered side pockets offer additional protection from rain, and a handy pace to secure those little hands or personal valuables while on the go.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket
- distributor contrasting look of jacket color with reflective stripes.
- The jacket is available in these colors with contrasting reflective trim.
- Coral/Reflective (256)
- Aqua/Reflective (236)
- Red/Reflective (166)
- Wave/Reflective (192)
- Hot Pink/Reflective (334)
- Yellow (150)
- This Jacket coordinates with the Women’s New Englander Rain jacket (5099), the Men’s New Englander Rain jacket (9199), and the Youth (8099) and Children’s (7099) New Englander Rain jackets.
Decoration options for the Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
This jacket with its multiple colors, decoration options, and classic style and design, provides a great opportunity to showcase your team, family, or organization, etc. while providing a quality look, rain and wind protection and functionality.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Toddler New Englander Rain Jacket (6099).