Sometimes you just want to look a bit sporty and athletic and also enjoy some protection and warmth on those breezy fall days. These features of feeling sporty and keep warm make for a good combo during times of outdoor sports.
The Charles River Women’s Adventure Jacket is that sporty look in a full-zip lightweight jacket that also keeps you warm on cool days. The construction of the jacket from a 60% cotton and 40% polyester French Terry knit blend makes this jacket a versatile piece for indoor, outdoor, or even work setting making the transition easy.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Adventure Jacket
- Constructed of 60% cotton/40% polyester blend makes this lightweight jacket great for keeping warm in cool temperatures and comfortable in normal temperatures.
- The fabric blend provides good protection from the wind.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Adventure Jacket
- Vertical side pockets provide a convenient and comfortable place for hand placement.
- Dyed-to-match rib knit trim design on collar creates an elegant and slimming look at the neckline.
- Size availability ranges from extra extra small (XXS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Adventure Jacket
- A full zip style with dyed-to-match sleeve cuffs and bottom band make for a more fashionable and slimming look.
- The tapered at the waist design enhances the feminine look as it contours to the female body.
- The jacket is available in the following colors:
- Black (010)
- Pewter Heather (220)
- Coordinates with the Men’s Adventure Jacket (9087)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Adventure Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.