The Charles River Women’s Axis Shell Jacket is a lightweight single layer soft shell jacket that fully zips up the front and is naturally breathable and yet water-resistant without the need for treatments. Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to that jacket that is sold blank with imprint options, making this jacket extremely popular with organizations, teams and other entities who want their logo to stand out in a crowd while providing comfort and style.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- Constructed with a flexible and lightweight blend of 97% Polyester and 3% spandex for natural flexibility through a wide range of motion.
- A full-length front zipper with stand up collar with chin guard helps provide extra protection against the wind, cold, and even the sun.
- A single layer soft shell jacket is designed to provide breathability and yet be water-resistant without becoming bulky.
- Distal to the sleeves, the open cuff design comes with inner knit handwarmer protection from exposure to the cold temperatures without compromising performance.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- The sleeve extension hand warmers have thumbholes that ensure that the sleeves don’t creep upward keeping the protective material in place.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- Zippered side pockets provide additional protection to items you may choose to place in the pockets.
- An open hem with shock cord drawstring for a more customized look and comfortable feel.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
- Princess seams reflect a slimming feminine silhouette for contour to the body.
- The jacket is available in the following color schemes. They are
- Black (010)
- White (010)
- Navy (040)
- The pieced styling comes with a topstitching for a sportier and on the go look.
- Coordinates with the Men’s Axis Softshell Jacket (9317).
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Women’s Axis Soft Shell Jacket?
- Girls’ Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Spirit teams
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases