The design of an anorak jacket is to provide protection from the elements with its wind and water-resistant outer and a thin layer of insulation for warmth. By definition, an anorak is a hooded pullover jacket with a front opening, and often includes drawstings at the waist, cuffs, and hood.
The Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print with its lively Polka-Dot or contrasting horizontally striped presentation is a lightweight, breathable, wind and water-resistant jacket constructed of 100% Softex Polyester with a jersey lining for warmth and nylon sleeve lining for easy on/off. Its aesthetic quarter-zip front with extended zipper provides the neck area with added protection. A zippered pouch pocket offers a convenient on-person placement location for valuables, and side pockets make for ease of hand placement for a functional and stylish jacket for many occasions and conditions.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print
- Constructed with wind and water-resistant 100% Softex Polyester (2.06 oz./yd2) providing protection from wind and rain, for a dry and comfortable wear on many occasions.
- The extended zipper offers wind protection for the neck, a venerable area where heat can be lost from the body.
- A 3-piece hood with adjustable shock cord drawstring so you can cinch down for extra protection to the head and neck.
- Elasticized cuffs help protect wind from entering the sleeves on a blustery day.
- A drop tail hem provides added protection to the rear with its extended coverage.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print
- Because of its lightweight construction materials, this jacket conveniently packs down to a small size for easy packing when space is a premium.
- Lightweight jersey lining with nylon sleeve lining for easy on/off.
- A zippered front pouch pocket provides convenient storage for valuables you want kept on your person.
- Nicely oriented side pockets are a convenient and comfortable fit location for hand placement.
- Size availability ranges from extra extra small (XXS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print
- The Polka-Dot or Horizontally striped print brings an added look of pizzazz to the jacket.
- The anorak print jacket is available in these color/pattern schemes.
- Grey/White Stripe (515)
- Navy/White Stripe (548)
- Polka-Dot Navy/White (541)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint. Great for customizing with a brand logo.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Click the image below to download the personalized form to get your Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print decorated.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s Chatham Anorak Print (5809P).