In the garment industry, the term heathered has reference to the design technique that takes fabrics of different types and colors and interweaves them together to produce a unique look of a different color. For example, black and white fibers can be combined to produce a grey color, or other colors can be combined to create a multicolored effect. Fleece is a synthetic polyester fabric made from plastic that provides good insulation and was originally created to be a material superior to wool. The polyester is woven into a light fabric and then brushed to enhance the volume of the fibers.
The Charles River Women’s Concord Jacket is a transitional piece of the heather fleece collection with the unique look and style produced from the contrast color woven overlay on the yoke, outer collar, and side panels. The jacket is constructed of 100% polyester at 8.26 oz/yd, anti-pill sweater fleece exterior for added warmth and brushed interior for added softness and comfort next to your body. Frontal full zipper allows easy on/off and functionality for use in different venues.
Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket makes this transitional or layering article of clothing popular with organizations, businesses, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while advertising their logo and branding identity. Or, this is a great jacket for your own personal style and wear.
Key protection and performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Concord Jacket
- Constructed of 100% Polyester (8.26 oz/yd) anti-pill sweater fleece exterior for added warmth.
- A brushed interior adds softness next to your body for comfortable wear.
Key functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Concord Jacket
- Front full zipper and classic fit offer easy on/off and various layering options as the seasons transition.
- Vertical side pockets for comfortable hand placement and location for personal belongings you want keep on hand.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
Key fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Concord Jacket
- Yarn-dyed to produce a unique heathered appearance.
- Classy fit for a slender look.
- Available in the following heathered colors:
- Charcoal Heather (110)
- Oatmeal Heather (129)
- Light Grey Heather (514)
- Coordinates with Men’s Concord Jacket (9995).
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Concord Jacket
There are two decoration options for personalizing this jacket; heat transfer and embroidery.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having your logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality contrasting appearance. This technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations in decoration services.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery minimums are 12 pieces per logo.