The jacket, from its earliest origins, was designed to provide the body with warmth and protection and in some cases demonstrated the social status on an individual. Further, additional art was often added to the design to represent a group of people or have a unique meaning to the group or individual. The design of a jacket is intended to offer protection against environmental elements as opposed to the coat that is designed to provide protection against more severe temperature and environmental forces. For this purpose, the jacket is constructed to cover the neck (and head if a hood is included), the body to the waist, and the arms with sleeves.
The Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket is a versatile ultra-lightweight outerwear garment that fully zips up the front for easy donning application by the wearer. Made of a premium insulation material for superior warmth as well as wind and water-resistant characteristics. Charles River’s ability to custom design almost any decoration feature to the jacket that you may desire, makes this jacket extremely popular with organizations, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while projecting a unity and camaraderie of the group.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket
- Constructed with a 100% Polyester Dobby shell made from certified and guaranteed recycled PET bottles makes for an environmentally sound and functionally efficient outerwear garment.
- The premium insulating material of 100% Polyester PrimaLoft® SPORT ensures superior warmth. This jacket features an active weather rating to 3°F.
- The front full-length zipper extends above the neck so it can be zipped up higher to provide the neck extra protection against the wind, cold, and even the sun for sensitive skin. The blood vessels of the neck area are large and located near the body surface, so protecting them against the elements helps maintain body temperature by protecting against heat loss from convection.
- This jacket is water and wind resistant and features a stand-up collar with chin guard and full-length chin flap.
- Elastic binding at cuffs and a dropped hem tail for added coverage.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket
- The wind and water-resistant, ultra-lightweight and easily compressible material allows packing into side pocket for more convenient storage and travel.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- Creates a 2-in-1 jacket with Radius Vest (5535) that zips into the jacket for colder temperatures.
- Features a droptail hem for added coverage.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket
- Princess seams reflect a slimming feminine silhouette to contour to the body.
- This jacket comes with unique contrasting color trims and zippers for a sporty and adventurous look.
- The jacket is available in the following color schemes. They are
- Black/Gray (006)
- Navy/Gray (096)
- Gray/Pink (296)
- Coordinates with the Men’s Lithium Quilted Jacket (9540).
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket
There is one decoration option for personalizing the Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket; embroidery.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. The Embroidery Stow-Away (ESA) system allows for easy decorating access. The embroidery technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
The Embroidery decoration minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket?
- Family reunions
- Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Spirit teams
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. Click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s Lithium Quilted Jacket (5640).