The rain jacket has a long history of protecting the wearer from rain and wind and is essential outerwear for those seasons where rain and wind define the elements. Over the years the rain jacket has added style and more functionality to further enhance its usefulness, making it in high demand as desirable outerwear. Regardless of the style of rain jacket, you may choose, today’s modern jacket delivers in comfort, versatility, protection while providing a distinctive style.
The Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket with its printed stripe design adds fun and personality to this jacket. Made from 100% polyester polyurethane bonded to a woven backing for superior wind and waterproof protection. Heat-sealed seams provide an extra measure against the intrusion of rain. This combination of material and design features delivers a rain jacket that provides superior protection against wind and rain, lends to more fun in its wear, and brings freedom of movement and functionality.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket
- Constructed from 100% Polyester Polyurethane bonded to a woven backing and taffeta nylon in sleeves for easy on/off, and heat-sealed seams provide superior wind and waterproof protection to keep you dry and feeling comfortable.
- The jacket is lined with mesh in body and front yoke and includes underarm vents for enhanced air-flow circulation and body-heat dissipation.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- A 2-way zipper offers greater freedom of movement and an easy pull-on and pull off hood for quick adaptation to the changing environment.
- Adjustable tab cuffs help to customize the snugness of the sleeves to your forearm.
- Covered side pockets offer additional protection from rain, and an anatomically effective location allows you to place your hands for comfort and style, or to safely store your valuables.
- An easy pullover & pull-off hood for convenience in adjusting to changing conditions.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket
- The printed horizontal stripes add fun to this outerwear and the vertical striped front zippered pockets provide a classy looking contrast.
- Embroidery Stow-Away (ESA) for easy decorating on inside of the wearer’s left chest area.
- The jacket stripes are Navy-White Stripe (548)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket
Embroidery is the only decoration options for personalizing this Jacket.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
The Embroidery minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s New Englander Printed Rain Jacket (5990).