The revolution in women’s outerwear has brought a variety of styles from which women can choose for their individual likes and desired functions. History records that this revolution began in the 1920s and continues today, providing a vast array of outerwear to meet every need and want. Regardless of the style, you may choose, comfort, versatility, protection, and a distinctive look are delivered.
The Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining represents a continuation in the innovation and versatility of women’s apparel with an added style of print lining. Made from 100% polyester polyurethane for superior wind and waterproof protection and heat-sealed seams as an extra measure against the elements. This combination of material and design features delivers a rain jacket that provides protection against wind and rain, allows for multiple use settings, alerts others to their presence with reflective trims front and back, and projects a in quality and style in an eye-catching silhouette line.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining
- Constructed from 100% Polyester Polyurethane with heat-sealed seams to provide wind and waterproof protection from the weather to keep you dry and comfortable.
- The jacket is lined with printed plaid taffeta lining for a high fashion and comfortable feel.
- A 2-way zipper offers greater freedom of movement and a full-length wind flap enhances protection for the elements.
- A flattering A-line design and 3M™ reflective trims across the front and back, offer high visibility to drivers that you are in the area and to be alert and attentive for safety.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- The posterior hem extends lower for more protection backside.
- Adjustable tab cuffs help to customize the snugness of the sleeves to your forearm.
- Covered side pockets offer additional protection from rain, and an anatomically effective location allows you to place your hands for comfort and style.
- An easy pullover & pull-off hood for convenience in adjusting to changing conditions.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining
- Contoured silhouette designed for the natural form and shape of a woman.
- The jacket is available in these contrasting eye-catching colors with reflective trim.
- Sky Blue/Stripe (575)
- Kelly Green/Stripe (545)
- Rose Gold/Plaid (580)
- Royal/Stripe (570)
- Orange/Stripe (550)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Because of the three decoration options for this jacket, organizations like this versatility to advertise their logo for increased awareness. Individuals simply love the style and eye-popping colors and design features.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket with Print Lining (5996).