Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho (5800) Overview
A poncho is a type of sleeveless rectangle-shaped raincoat garment with unsewn sides originating in South America along the Andes Mountains. Originally, it was made of thick woolen cloth with a slit in the middle for the head to pass through.
The Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho is made of 100% polyester with a 5,000 mm waterproof rating, and a shock cord adjustable hood makes for an excellent protection against rain. It comes with a full zip styling in the front and zippered pockets on the sides for easy securement of personal items. As the name implies, the poncho packs into its own pocket for easy and convenient packing for when you are on the go or for when storage is limited and every square inch counts. And, the stylish look of this poncho makes going out in the rain fashionable.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho
- Constructed with 100% Polyester (2.30 oz./yd2) for excellent rainproof capability and a 5,000 mm waterproof rating for excellent protection against rain, for dry and comfortable wear when the clouds open.
- The hood provides the rain protection for the head and its shock cord adjustable feature and side snaps create a sleeve for added practicality.
- Taped seams enhance weather protection.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho
- Full-zip styling in front for easy on/off and zippered pockets to secure personal items.
- Poncho nicely packs into its own pocket for ease in packing and travel.
- Size is qualified as a “one size fits most” poncho.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho
- The poncho’s long length, full-zip front with an attractive zipper pull, and shock cord adjustable hood create a flattering look while keeping you dry.
- The poncho is available in one color:
- Polka-Dot Navy/white (541)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho
There are three decoration options for personalizing this poncho; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint. Great for customizing with a brand logo.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s Pack-N-Go Poncho (5800).