Named for its early origin as a jacket designed for pilots, the flight jacket has become an icon in popular culture. Its classic design portrays style as well as functionality in keeping true to its military workwear origins. Overtime various cultures, trends, and personalities have adopted the flight jacket as a choice of outerwear that has led to a variety of modifications to the jacket while maintaining the most basic features of the original jacket.
The Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket brings a new and more stylish look to the classic flight jacket. Typically worn in the fall or spring to offer protection against seasonal cooler temperatures and wind, this jacket also delivers in style with an open bottom and curved bottom hem for a modern silhouette. The quilted pattern on the body offers a unique contrast with the non-quilted, shiny and slick looking sleeves. The shiny silver metal zipper further adds to a stylish contrast features of this jacket and a rib knit collar extends up enough to offer protection to your neck. The jacket is presented in the beautiful rose gold color as a reminder of breast cancer awareness theme and efforts to help those who have been affected by and are working to recover from, breast cancer.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket
- Constructed with lightweight non-shiny 100% Softex™ polyester and shiny 100% polyester satin for the classy and even glamorous look for the female wearer.
- The jacket’s rib knit collar offer protection to the neck and sleeve cuffs help snug them to the wrist for a warmth keeping and comfortable fit.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket
- It offers just the right amount of protection from the elements for multiple seasons when temperatures can drop into the cooler range.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- Rib knit collar extends upward enough to provide some protection to the neck, and the rib knit sleeve cuffs provide tight to help keep the cold out.
- Button-flap pockets provide that needed place to place your phone or other carry-along items.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket
- Flight jacket styling with an open bottom and curved bottom hem add style to the iconic jacket in a modern silhouette look and feel.
- The shiny silver front zipper provides a subtle contrast to the rose gold color, and a shiny silver sleeve pocket reflects its inspiration from the original flight jacket.
- The jacket is available in rose gold (579) and provides perfect outerwear in commemoration of breast cancer awareness or simply as a chosen favorite color.
- When this jacket is combined with designer jeans the perfect look for fall or spring is achieved and an eye-catching look is delivered.
- This jacket coordinates with the Men’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket (9027)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket
Only the embroidery decorating option is available for this jacket.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. The embroidery technique allows for a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
The Embroidery decorating minimum is 12 pieces per logo.
Represent your group, your cause, your personal choice with this classy flight jacket, and enjoy supporting others and receiving their support as well with the Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributor of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Women’s Quilted Boston Flight Jacket.