Keeping our kids warm and shielded against rain are just what parents do in protecting their children. In addition to performance in these areas, the modern rain jacket delivers in style and comfort to the wearer and does so in lightweight fashion. The variety of styles available to today’s youth brings more versatility and increased functionality, and superior weather protection from the fabrics used.
The Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket is a longer fit style constructed with 100% polyester polyurethane that is wind and waterproof and combines this with heat sealed seams for a final weather proofing touch. This stylish and lengthy fit piece of outerwear garment is designed to present a slender look while providing protection from the elements, freedom of movement and unique characteristics proper air flow circulation. Reflective single stripe accent at hem in front and upper part in back help provide safety as an alert to your child’s presence.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket
- Constructed from 100% Polyurethane wind and rainproof material bonded to a woven backing for additional fabric strength and durability.
- Taffeta nylon lined sleeves with heat-seams add to the wind and waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable.
- This jacket is lined with mesh and underarm vents to allow for air-circulation for comfort and freshness.
- Reflective single stripe accent at hem anterior and upper posterior, and dual stripe accent on the right arm (wave, aqua, coral and hot pink) provide nighttime safety, alerting others to your child’s presence.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to extra-large (XL).
- The hood and cuffs of this jacket have an elasticized material to ensure a better fit.
- Covered zippered side pockets offer additional protection from rain, and an anatomically effective location allows you to place your hands for comfort and style.
- Lengthy design for additional protection to the rear area.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket
- Lengthy and slim fitting look.
- The jacket is available in these colors with contrasting reflective trim.
- Coral/Reflective (256)
- Aqua/Reflective (236)
- Red/Reflective (166)
- Wave/Reflective (192)
- Hot Pink/Reflective (334)
- True Navy/Yellow (046)
- Yellow (150)
- This Jacket coordinates with the Women’s New Englander Rain jacket (5099), the Men’s New Englander Rain jacket (9199), and the Children’s (7099) and Toddler’s (6099) New Englander Rain jackets.
Decoration options for the Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.
This jacket with its multiple colors, decoration options, and classic style and design, provides a great opportunity to showcase your organization, team, company, etc. while providing a quality look and functionality to the wearer.
Sweatshirt Station is an authorized distributer of Charles River Apparel. You can click HERE to purchase the Charles River Youth New Englander Rain Jacket (8099).