CornerStone Duck Cloth Hooded Work Jacket (J763H) Overview
A jacket that comes with a hood provides an added protective element for the head that can be so important for the hard-working outdoor individual. It is through the head and neck that we can lose a substantial amount of body heat and protecting these areas is vital to warmth and comfort.
The CornerStone Duck Cloth Hooded Work Jacket is built tough and durable to endure the hard-working character of those who wear it, while providing the needed warmth and comfort for long days on the job. Constructed of 12-ounce 100% cotton duck cloth gives this jacket the strength and durability you are looking for. A hood with adjustable drawcord for cinching as needed provides added protection. Check out all the key design factors that make this jacket a leading workwear for America’s workforce.
Protection & Performance Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Hooded Work Jacket
- Constructed from 12-ounce 100% cotton duck cloth for rugged durability and long-lasting wear in cold, wind, and wet weather conditions and strenuous work environments.
- For protection from the cold this jacket is lined with 6-ounce polyfill dyed-to-match nylon to keep you warm and moving while on the job.
- The lined hood with dyed-to-match drawstring allows you to cinch the hood to the degree you want to protect your head and neck.
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband contour to your wrists and waist for protection from wind drafts or loose ends snagging on equipment.
Functionality Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Hooded Work Jacket
- Front handwarmer pockets ergonomically are designed to comfortably place your hands, or certain gear, for easy access.
- The shorter length of the jacket allows you to place your toolbelt where it belongs sitting atop your iliac crests for stability and easy access.
- Interior pockets provide one more place to stash things you want kept on your person when working.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 6 extra-large (6XL).
Fashion Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Hooded Work Jacket
- Port Pockets provide for easy embroidery access.
- The jacket is available in the following colors. They are
- Duck brown
Other Information to Consider
- This jacket can be machine washed cold, tumble dried on low – removed promptly, and cool ironed if desired.
- Jacket size is easily determined by using a cloth tape to measure under the relaxed arms at the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape horizontal. Then, reference the chart below for the size that will be the best fit for you based on your chest measurement.