From its earliest origins, the jacket has been a shield from the elements, outerwear that could keep a person warm while working in all kinds of weather, especially back in the day when hard physical labor was the way of life and necessity of survival.
The CornerStone Duck Cloth Work Jacket is built tough and durable to endure the hard-working character of those who wear it, while providing the needed warmth and comfort for long days on the job. Constructed of 12-ounce 100% cotton duck cloth and triple-needle stitching at the shoulders and armholes give this jacket the strength and durability you are looking for. Check out all the key design factors that make this jacket leading workwear for America’s workforce.
Protection & Performance Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Work Jacket
- Constructed from 12-ounce 100% cotton duck cloth for rugged durability and long-lasting wear in cold weather conditions and strenuous work environments.
- For protection from the cold this jacket is lined with 6-ounce polyfill dyed-to-match nylon to keep you warm and moving while on the job.
- The shoulders and armholes of his jacket are triple-needle stitched so these areas of high movement stay together and intact for longer wear.
- The sturdy collar protects your neck and yet is covered with soft corduroy for comfort.
Functionality Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Work Jacket
- A bi-swing back design with deep pleats that extend to the shoulder adds to the freedom of movement of this jacket, so you don’t feel restricted in performing the details of your labor.
- Adjustable 2-snap sleeves allow you to custom fit the jacket at the wrists to keep them from getting in the way when working.
- Adjustable waist tabs provide for expansion if needed, or to button more snugly at the waist in protection from wind drafts or snagging on equipment.
- Front slash pockets ergonomically designed to comfortably place your hands, or certain tools, for easy access.
- The shorter length of the jacket allows you to place your toolbelt where it belongs sitting atop your iliac crests for stability and easy access.
- A zippered right chest pocket exterior pocket and an interior chest pocket to place and secure those can’t afford to lose personal items.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 6 extra-large (6XL).
Click Image to Enlarge
Fashion Factors of the CornerStone Duck Cloth Work Jacket
- The shorter and narrower cut provides a leaner rugged look.
- The larger corduroy surfaced collars provide a good-looking contrast to the jacket for a stylish professional look.
- Port Pockets for easy embroidery access.
- The jacket is available in the following colors. They are
- Duck brown
- Navy/ Black
Other Information to Consider
- This jacket can be machine washed cold, tumbled dried on low, and cool ironed if desired.
- Jacket size is easily determined by using a cloth tape to measure under the relaxed arms at the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape horizontal. Then, reference the chart below for the size that will be the best fit for you based on your chest measurement.