This ANSI 107 Class 3 vest is intended to be worn over the top of the user’s t-shirt, sweatshirt, or jacket. The vest is useful for temporary or seasonal workers, who can wear their preferred clothing to the job site and be issued a vest to wear over the top of the shirt. The CornerStone Surveyor Vest is designed with the needs of surveyors in mind.
Please read the supplier’s description below and see the included spec information to better understand the features and benefits of this ANSI approved hi-vis vest.
Built for surveyors or anyone who needs the highest ANSI visibility, this breathable, comfortable two-tone vest has short sleeves to meet ANSI 107 Class 3 requirements.
- 100% polyester mesh for breathability
- 100% polyester tricot exterior pockets for durability and easy decoration
- Durable, reflective 2-inch tape meets ANSI 107 requirements and provides 360-degree visibility on body and sleeves
- Two-tone contrast polyester tricot fabric under reflective tape; contrast binding
- Left chest bellows pocket with flap and hook and loop closure
- Two layered right chest pockets: one open, one divided
- Two lower front flap pockets with hook and loop closures
- Interior open lower mesh pockets on both sides
- Mic clip at left chest for easy access
- Molded center front zippered closure
- This garment must be fully zipped to be in compliance with ANSI 107 standards