This is a great stylish rain jacket that will keep you warm and dry on those rainy days! The reflective strip along the front is an added safety feature that all New Englander Rain jackets have in common. If you are looking to get a rain jacket for everyone in the family you will want to take a look at the Men’s New Englander Rain Jacket (9199), Women’s New Englander Rain Jacket (5099), Youth (8099), Children’s (7099) and Toddler (6099) for a coordinated and fun family affair approach to this outerwear.
Key Features of the Girls’ New Englander Rain Jacket 4099:
- 100% polyurethane bonded to a woven backing and taffeta nylon in sleeves (3.98 oz/yd2)
- Wind & waterproof with heat-sealed seams for weather protection
- Lined with a contrasting colored mesh in body, front yoke, and underarm vents to allow for airflow circulation
- Exposed zipper with inside wind flap to keep the rain out, covered zipper pockets and adjustable tabbed cuffs
- 3M™ reflective on front vent yoke and reflective stripe on the back
Sizing for the Girls New Englander Rain Jacket
The sizing chart below will help you know how to choose the correct size for the Girls New Englander Rain Jacket. You’ll need measurements for the chest and sleeve length to best match the sizing with the recipient of this jacket.