The Port Authority All-Season II Jacket Style J304 is available in and comes the following colors: Black/Black, Snorkel Blue/Black, True Navy/Iron Grey, and True Red/Black.
The product description and its features are as follows:
Our All-Season II Jacket is waterproof and critically seam sealed. Colorblock panels at the sides and sleeves give this jacket year-round appeal.
- 100% Taslan nylon shell
- 100% microfleece body lining
- 100% polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- 3000MM fabric waterproof rating
- Critically seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 3000G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Zip-off hood with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
- Zippered chest pocket
- Storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two-way zipper with zipper garage
- Interior cell phone pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Articulated elbows for greater mobility
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Adjustable self-fabric tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Front zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
The waterproof rating refers to the amount of water a garment can withstand in 24 hours before it leaks. In this case, the All-Season II Jacket can take on 3000 millimeters of water (almost 10 feet of rain or snow in 24 hours) before it leaks.
Bulk orders of 20 or more of the same product may qualify for discounts. If you would like to personalize this product please contact us for services and pricing.
There are no reviews yet.