Charles River Apparel’s Signal Hi-Vis Parka is packed with features that make it the perfect jacket for working in cold temperatures where it’s necessary to have high visibility. The jacket is made in an attractive and vibrant lime green color with black accents, besides the reflective material required for ANSI Class 3 approval.
Here are the critical features that make this parka such a great jacket for the outdoor workforce.
- 100% Oxford polyester fabric with windproof & waterproof 2000mm coating and black fleece lining inside collar for comfort (9.73 oz/yd2)
- Quilted and insulated with Thinsulate™ for added protection from the elements
- Taped seams and double needle stitching add to the waterproof and durable construction
- ANSI 107-2020 Class III approved for safety on the job
- 2-inch wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective material on the front, back, and sleeves for added safety
- Full zip styling and zip-off hood with adjustable shockcord drawstring for convenience
- Hand warmer inside knit cuff and neck warmer inside fleece collar for added warmth
- ESA (Embroidery Stow-Away) System for easy decorating access along the bottom hem as well as left chest
- Unisex styling – please refer to the size chart listed below for an accurate fit