The Charles River Men’s Watertown Rain Jacket is a stylish and versatile piece of outerwear clothing is an excellent choice for protection against rain and inclement weather while constructed for maximum durability. Its lean cut design and comfortable fit provide for a high level of functionality and fashion. This jacket is extremely popular with organizations, teams and other entities wanting to provide their members with comfort and style while displaying their logo or name for group unity.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Men’s Watertown Rain Jacket
- Constructed with fully waterproof 100% Nylon rip-stop with a 2.5-layer laminate, microporous 5000mm to also provide air circulation.
- Taped seams engineered for maximum durability to last.
- A full length windflap for added protection from the elements.
- The hood of the jacket comes with an open hem and adjustable shockcord drawstring allowing the wearer to customize the amount of closure around their head and face to combat the level of environmental factors that are present on any given day.
- Three-piece hood with chin guard to block wind, sun, and rain.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Men’s Watertown Rain Jacket
- Full length 2-way zipper for freedom of movement and easy donning and doffing.
- Size availability ranges from small (S) to 3 extra-large (3XL).
- A full length windflap for added protection.
- Front side pockets allow you to place your hands for comfort.
- Coated waterproof zippers to keep any personal items you may be carrying dry.
- Adjustable tab cuffs with hook and loop closure allow you to cinch the end of the sleeves for the desired fit and comfort in its use.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Men’s Watertown Rain Jacket
- Front pockets, while providing a definite functionality for comfort of hand placement, allow the wearer to place their hands in a controlled position to display a sense of confidence and casualness.
- A lean cut for style and healthy look.
- The jacket is available in two different colors. They are
- Black (010)
- Cloud (206)
- Coordinates with the Women’s Watertown Jacket (5680)
Decoration options for the Charles River Women’s Watertown Rain Jacket
There are three decoration options for personalizing the Women’s Watertown Rain Jacket; heat transfer, embroidery, and screen print.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
What are some of the more common types of organizations or entities that choose the Charles River Women’s Watertown Rain Jacket?
- Family Reunions
- Sports teams – high school, junior high school, community teams, recreation, club, etc.
- Businesses – large and small
- Solo purchases