The modern-day jacket is a multipurpose piece of apparel that has its origins from a variety of different civilizations dating as far back as ancient Greece. The garment was designed for protection from the elements as well as protection for the body. Different styles were used to protect different areas of the body or the entire upper body including the head and neck area. Sometimes artwork was added to the jacket as a symbol of rank, as an acknowledgment of accomplishment, or simply to add some artistic uniqueness to the jacket.
The Charles River Adult Pack-N-Go Pullover is a stylish and multifunctional lightweight, wind and water-resistant, breathable jacket that is just the right piece for those windy or drizzly days. Constructed with 100% Softex Polyester at 2.06 oz./yd2, this jacket can be nicely packed into its own front pouch pocket with zipper closure for easy and convenient storage and quickly opened for easy on for protection against wind and rain. A front quarter zipper allows for openness in front and is designed to provide protection, comfort, and warmth. This stylish look and variety of decoration options and possibilities make this jacket a favorite for branding decoration to market your entity or organization name and logo.
Protection & Performance factors of the Charles River Adult Pack-N-Go Pullover
- Constructed with wind and water-resistant 100% Softex Polyester for excellent protection from wind and rain, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- The extended zipper at the neck allows for easy one and off as well as protection for the head and neck when zipped up.
- The hood comes with an adjustable shock cord drawstring allowing the wearer to customize the amount of closure around their head and face should the need for more protection from the elements occur.
- Underarm grommets for added ventilation where it matters most.
Functionality factors of the Charles River Adult Pack-N-Go Pullover
- The jacket, because of its lightweight construction materials, packs conveniently into its own pouch pocket for that spur of the moment Pack-N-Go event or well-planned in advance travel experiences where space is of a premium.
- Size availability ranges from extra small (XS) to 5 extra-large (5XL).
- Elasticized cuffs for a snug fit to keep the sleeve extended the length of the arm, or if desired pulled up and maintained at the new desired level on the forearm.
- An adjustable shock cord hem drawstring allows the wearer to cinch the waist level hem to your own desired fit.
- The front pocket pouch can serve as a place to carry small items for quick access or storage as the situation demands.
- Oblique oriented side pockets are a convenient and comfortable fit location for your hands.
Fashion factors of the Charles River Adult Pack-N-Go Pullover
- A half-moon at the neck allows for easy private and custom labeling.
- The pullover is available in these colors.
- Olive (284)
- Maroon (030)
- Coral (255)
- White (080)
- Purple (050)
- Mint (322)
- Forest (020)
- Aqua (228)
- Black (010)
- Red (060)
- Navy (040)
- Grey (115)
- Royal (070)
- Hot Pink (335)
- Columbia Blue (089)
- Neon Yellow (364)
- This pullover coordinates with Youth Pack-N-Go Pullover (8904)
Decoration options for the Charles River Adult Pack-N-Go Pullover
There are three decoration options for personalizing this Pullover; heat transfer, embroidery, and screenprint.
- Heat transfer: Using the Charles River “PerfectSeal” technology on the nylon fabric of the Classic Pullover Jacket ensures that logos/artwork pop with detailed imagery and vibrant colors.
- Embroidery: The process of embroidery brings versatility to the decorative goals of having a logo or artwork stand out bold or subtle while increasing the value of the jacket. With literally hundreds of color-rich threads to choose from, any design is delivered with a high-quality appearance. This technique allows them to offer a vast array of color schemes and combinations with their decoration services.
- Screen Print: State of the art inks and multicolor screen and distressed screen-printing techniques allow your logo or design to be vibrantly and qualitatively applied to the jacket for high-quality visual effects and performance in durability.
The PerfectSeal heat transfer minimums are 24 pieces per logo, and the Embroidery and Screen-printing minimums are 12 pieces per logo.